Firefighter/Paramedic - Full Time
Firefighter/EMT (Basic or Paramedic)
National Testing Network - Lynnwood, Washington
Mar 25, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Sep 18, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $$44,282.38 annual
The Mohave Valley Fire Department is currently hiring for Firefighter/Paramedic - Full Time. This position requires an Application, FireTEAM and a valid NTN CPAT. This position will remain OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
Applications will be available at www.mohavevalleyfire.org.
Candidates who are current Mohave Valley Fire Department Reserve Firefighters do not need a current CPAT for this position.
The department requires the candidate PHQ. You can access the questionnaire through your candidate account. The PHQ must be completed by the closing date or you may not be considered further in the process.
Salary Information: $44,282.38 - $55,943.68 annually
- Age: 18+
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Experience: See below
Necessary Certifications :
- Arizona Firefighter 1 & 2 (or equivalent)
- Valid Arizona State/National Registry Paramedic Certification
- NWCG Firefighter Type 2 (or obtain within one year)
National Testing Network Support
How to Apply
Selection Process : Those applicants who successfully pass the examination process shall be placed on an eligibility list. The top candidates chosen will be called for an internal oral board examination.
- Submit application by established deadline.
- CPAT certification within previous 12 months. (Waived for current MVFD employees)
- Passing score of entry level written exam. (100 point maximum)
- Oral Interview (100 points maximum)
- Current MVFD in good standing and completed packets (20 points)
- Current Arizona Paramedic certification or National Registry Paramedic
- Pass a Fitness for Duty Physical and Drug Screening
- Veterans preference points