Firefighter/Paramedic - Marshfield Fire & Rescue Department
Firefighter/EMT (Basic or Paramedic)
marshfield Fire and Rescue Department - Marshfield, Wisconsin
Nov 25, 2019
- Application Deadline:
- Nov 16, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $$55,235 (2018 rate) annual
Applications are being accepted to fill vacant Firefighter/Paramedic positions and to establish a Firefighter/Paramedic eligibility list. This is an ongoing application process. Applications will remain valid for one year. City of Marshfield Employment Application can be found at http://ci.marshfield.wi.us/careers
This position requires a Fire Team and a valid CPAT through the National Testing Network.
The purpose of this position is to respond to emergencies and perform fire suppression activities, rescue work, hazardous materials response, and basic or advanced life-support emergency medical service.
Salary Information: $55,235 (2018 rate); 3% increase for Paramedic and additional 1% for Critical Care Paramedic
National Testing Network Support
****A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE AT NATIONAL TESTING NETWORK WEBSITE******
- Age: Minimum 18 years old
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Check job postings on nationaltestingnetwork.com for desirable experience info.
National Testing Network
How to Apply
How to Apply:
- Go to ++www.nationaltestingnetwork.com++
- Search for jobs by profession: Firefighter Jobs
- Select all the agencies you wish to apply for
- Schedule a Test at an NTN center
*****PLEASE APPLY THROUGH NATIONAL TESTING NETWORK******