Firefighter/EMT (Basic or Paramedic)
SouthernCross Ambulance, Inc. - new braunfels, Texas
Feb 11, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Feb 29, 2024
- Entry Level:
- $$50,000 regular full time base annual
Southern Cross Ambulance is an established provider of Emergency, Critical Care and Non-Emergency ambulance transportation services within Central Texas. We have up to date equipment on all front line Ambulance fleet and educational opportunities available.
Provide appropriate Basic and Advanced Life Support medical care and transportation of the sick and injured in accordance with Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and SouthernCross Ambulance policies, procedures, and protocols.
- 24/48: 24-hour shifts. One day on, two days off. Available in Boerne.
- School Schedule: 24-hour shifts. A repeating three week schedule designed for full time students to work full time hours. Available in San Marcos, New Braunfels, Seguin, and San Antonio.
- Day Truck: 12-hour shift, 8am-8pm. Four days-a-week; weekdays only. Available in New Braunfels and San Antonio.
- Paid Time off (80 hours per year increasing with tenure)
- Holiday Pay Differential (6 days per calendar year)
- New Uniform provided yearly (on request)
- Stipend for Experience, Card Courses, Bilingual
- Licensed Paramedic - additional $1 per hour stipend
- Annual Merit raises
- School Schedule shifts available to allow you to continue your education
- 24 hour shifts - 10 shifts per month (average 56 hours per week)
- Overtime Available, shift incentive bonuses when eligible
- Continuing education credit hours available
- 24 and 12 hour Day or Part time shifts available
- Age: 21 year old minimum
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: Current Active TDHSHS credential
Requirements for position:
- Texas Driver License - valid and current
- Texas Department of State Health services - Paramedic Certification
- American Heart Association - Basic life support card
How to Apply
Submit Completed Application and resume to Sarah Griffin by email to email@example.com
Inquiries may contact Sarah Griffin at (830) 387-5232