WHEELCHAIR VAN DRIVER
SouthernCross Ambulance, Inc. - new braunfels, Texas
- Application Deadline:
- Entry Level:
- $$23,000 base - Overtime and Bonus pay available annual
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school education or GED equivalent.
- Must use good judgment and remain calm in high-stress situations.
- Must be able to read English language manuals and road maps to accurately discern street signs and address numbers.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, via telephone and radio equipment with co-workers, hospital staff, family members, and bystanders to obtain and provide relevant information.
- Must be able to effectively document, in writing, all relevant information in prescribed format in light of legal ramifications.
- Must be able to push, lift, carry, and balance up to 125 lbs or 250 lbs.
- Must be able to push, bend, stoop, and crawl on uneven terrain and to withstand varied environmental conditions such as extreme heat, cold, and moisture.
- Performs such duties as are required by the On Duty Commander, Operations Manager or Administration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will be considered without regard to any prohibited factor.
- Age: 21 minimum age
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: High School Diploma
- · Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- · High School Graduate or GED equivalent is required.
- · Current and Valid Texas Driver license is required.
- · Experience in communications or call taking preferred.
- · Exercise good judgment and remain calm in high-stress situations.
- · Must be detailed oriented and able to perform clerical functions.
- · Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language.
- · Experience in data entry and Windows-based operating systems.
- · Requires typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- · Must be able to communicate effectively, via telephone and radio equipment with co-workers, hospital staff, family members, and bystanders to obtain and provide relevant information.
- · Must be able to effectively document, in writing, all relevant information in the prescribed format in light of legal ramifications
- · Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- · Ability to think logically and quickly during an emergency.
- · Ability to listen and apply information and instructions.
- · Ability to read and comprehend technically written materials and manuals.
- · Good judgment and use of discretion.
- · Ability to make decisions consistent with policy and guidelines.
- · Social skills and the ability to be courteous even under adverse conditions.
- · Requires confidentiality.
- · Requires the ability to remain calm under stress.
How to Apply
- · The application needed to apply will be sent via email upon request
- · Only the applicants that complete and return to be considered for an interview by fax, email or in person.
- Return application via fax - 866-282-2387
- Email - email@example.com
- In person at our New Braunfels Administrative office office - 1718 TX-46, New Braunfels, Tx 78130