TekSolv - Newark, Delaware
Oct 17, 2022
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2023
- Entry Level:
- $20 hourly
TekSolv, Inc. is searching for Rescue Technicians to provide rescue services at our local and non-local client sites. The primary function of the Rescue Technician is to provide technical rescue standby including confined space rescue and technical rope rescue, as well as first aid and CPR. The incumbent will assist in assessing risks, readying rescue equipment, and planning practical and effective solutions towards safe working practices that are in compliance with client standards.
The Rescue Technician will be trained to calibrate equipment and verify that equipment is operational.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in assessing potential hazards.
- Completes rescue pre-plan according to the client site and or job.
- Completes Job Safety Analysis (JSA). Identifies site-specific rescue anchor points. Develops site-specific hauling/lowering plan.
- Ensures that required safety equipment and PPE is readily available and operational.
- Conducts air quality monitoring and makes recommendations for hazard control or personal protective equipment based on the interpretation of this data.
- Continuously monitors job/site conditions and equipment resources; reports observations and recommendations to his/her supervisor to ensure worker and team safety is maintained.
- Follows handling, inspection, cleaning, and preventative maintenance guidelines for all rescue equipment so that it is in a constant state of readiness. Maintains and accurately inventories and documents all rescue related equipment.
Sign up to receive email / text notifications for upcoming TEKSOLV job opportunities in your area: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/jMOrabO/TEKJOBS
- Age: 21+
- Education: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years of Rescue experience (i.e. military, fire department, EMT) preferred
- Valid Driver's License REQUIRED
- CPR/First Aid certified preferred
- Knowledge of rescue techniques and rope rescue preferred
- 2+ years of Rescue experience (i.e. military, fire department, EMT) preferred
- TWIC Card preferred
- EMT certification preferred
- OSHA 30 preferred
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
For more information, feel free to email Mecina or call/text** 302-803-2621**.