ROCHESTER FIRE DEPARTMENT - ROCHESTER, Minnesota
Jan 11, 2021
- Application Deadline:
- Feb 21, 2021
- Entry Level:
- $62,200 annual
Due to the hazardous work in this position, qualified candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
Education and Experience High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses and/or Certifications All licensures and certifications must be maintained throughout employment unless otherwise noted.
- Valid driving privileges in the State of Minnesota.
- Licensed Firefighter in the State of Minnesota prior to completion of the position probationary period.
- Current Firefighter II certification from the Minnesota Fire Service Certification Board or equivalent certification accredited through IFSAC or NFPA Pro Board required at the time of application. All candidates will be required to obtain certification from the Minnesota Fire Service Certification Board prior to completion of their probationary period.
- Current certification at the level of Emergency Medical Technician or higher with the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians required at the time of application. All candidates will be required to obtain certification from the Minnesota Emergency Medical Service Regulatory Board prior to completion of their probationary period.
Note: Individual competencies required for the role will be noted when applications are to be accepted.
2021 Dates for Individual Awareness
- Open for Applications: February 1 – 21
- Initial Interviews: March 15 – 26
- Level II Interviews: April 12 – 23
- Certification of Eligibility List: May 18
2021 Starting Wages Shift - $21.37 Non shift - only when assigned - $29.91 Top salary is earned with successful performance after 4 years
- Age: 18
- Education: See Above
- Experience: See Above
How to Apply