3 Mich. firefighters hurt at vacant building
Two fell through the roof and one fell through a stairway at a vacant-building fire
By Josh Katzenstein
The Detroit News
HAMTRAMCK, Mich. — Three Hamtramck firefighters were injured Friday morning while battling a house fire.
The fire happened at a vacant house on the 3000 block of Edwin Street, Capt. Chris Sanchez said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 3 Mich. firefighters hurt at vacant building
- Fire Attack
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze