Testimony: IAFC urges House committee to adopt building safety law
IAFC offers 3 changes to House bill 2069
Congressional Documents and Publications
House Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management Hearing; A Review of Building Codes and Mitigation Efforts to Help Minimize the Costs Associated with Natural Disasters.";
Testimony by Hank Clemmensen, First Vice President International Association of Fire Chiefs
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze