Firefighter accused of DUI, pursuit keeps job
Firefighter Grant Kelly Gunnoe, Jr. has not received any disciplinary action yet to do his DUI
By Ashley B. Craig
Charleston Daily Mail
CHARLESTON, W. Va. — An 18-year veteran of the Charleston Fire Department who allegedly led Putnam County authorities in a pursuit while intoxicated continues to report to work.
Grant Kelly Gunnoe Jr., 39, will not be suspended or face any immediate disciplinary action after being arrested Friday night in Winfield, Charleston Fire Chief Chuck Overstreet said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Firefighter accused of DUI, pursuit keeps job
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze