Residents concerned over responder readiness for gas leaks
Many who attended a town meeting expressed concerns over how to prevent gas leaks
By Matt Vine
Wyoming County Press Examiner
KUNKLE, Pa. — Area residents expressed deep concerns last Friday with the state’s readiness to help when it comes to natural gas leaks.
A gas leak happened at about 3 a.m., Nov. 23, when there was something that was malfunctioning inside PVR Partners’ Chapin dehydration station, which caused one of the safety valves to release gas.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.