Youths pelt responding firefighters with rocks, bottles
When firefighters arrived on scene they were met with a barrage of rocks and bottles; none of the youths were caught
The Plymouth Herald
KINGS TAMERTON, England — Firefighters from Camels Head were forced to call police after youths pelted them with bottles and stones.
The crew was called to a fire alarm at the Marine Academy school in Trevithick Road, Kings Tamerton at around 5:45 p.m. yesterday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze