Firefighters rescue burn, cardiac arrest victim
The man was smoking in bed while using oxygen, causing the oxygen to ignite and burn himi
GLEN BURNIE, Md. — A 64-year-old Glen Burnie man was rushed to a hospital Sunday morning after suffering burns and cardiac arrest, fire officials said.
Anne Arundel County firefighters responded just before 10 a.m. to the 800 block of Scott Circle where they found the man unresponsive and with burns on his face.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Firefighters rescue burn, cardiac arrest victim
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.