Man pulled from fire dies from injuries
He was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation and burns
OXON HILL, Md. — A Maryland man pulled from his burning Oxon Hill home by firefighters has died of his injuries.
A Prince George's County fire spokesman said the man died Sunday afternoon. The man, whose identity was not immediately released, was pulled from his home in the 5100 block of Boulder Drive around 5:30 a.m. Sunday. He was taken to the hospital with burns and smoke inhalation injuries.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man pulled from fire dies from injuries
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze