Okla. firefighter treated after battling fire at cop's house
By Jane Glenn Cannon
NORMAN, Okla. — A firefighter was taken to Norman Regional Hospital on Thursday morning after suffering from heat exhaustion while helping battle a house fire in the 2800 block of 96th Avenue NE.
Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. to the home at 2829 96th NE, Assistant Fire Chief Jim Bailey said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Fire Rehab
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze