Firefighters free woman trapped in bed
The elderly woman got her leg stuck in a bed guard
PORTSMOUTH, England — Firefighters were called to free an elderly Portsmouth woman after she got trapped in a bed guard.
The 85-year-old woman, who lives in sheltered housing at Brunel Court, on Nutfield Place, Landport, had twisted in her sleep and got her leg stuck inside the guard.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Firefighters free woman trapped in bed
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze