Video: Firefighters rescue massive pig
The pig is believed to weigh as much as 1,300 pounds
MEAD, Colo. — Video shows Colo. firefighter rescuing a massive pig that fell down a hole.
The pig is believed to weight around 700 to 1,300 pounds and was stuck in a six-foot deep hole at a farm, according to 9News.
The normally mild-mannered pig was squealing extremely loud as firefighters hoisted him from the hole.
"It was a lot louder than I ever thought a pig could be," Greg Munns of Mountian View Fire & Rescue said.
The pig was not injured.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze