Firefighters rescue man trapped in washing machine
The man apparently got fed into the machine along with the rest of the laundry
By Amanda Ferguson
NORTHERN IRELAND —A man had to be rescued from an industrial washing machine at Craigavon Area Hospital after he got tangled up in a load of laundry.
Five fire appliances, from Portadown and Lurgan, were tasked to the incident on December 10 and the washing machine had to be taken apart to remove the 51-year-old worker.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Weird News
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze