logo for print

Firefighters rescue burn, cardiac arrest victim

The man was smoking in bed while using oxygen, causing the oxygen to ignite and burn himi

The Capital

GLEN BURNIE, Md. — A 64-year-old Glen Burnie man was rushed to a hospital Sunday morning after suffering burns and cardiac arrest, fire officials said.

Anne Arundel County firefighters responded just before 10 a.m. to the 800 block of Scott Circle where they found the man unresponsive and with burns on his face.

Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy

Full story: Firefighters rescue burn, cardiac arrest victim

  1. Tags
  2. Safety

Recommended for you

Join the discussion

Copyright © 2018 FireRescue1.com. All rights reserved.