Firefighters rescue 2 men from burning home
One of the men is in serious condition after suffering burns and smoke inhalation
FAIRMOUNT HEIGHTS, Md. — Prince George's County firefighters say they rescued two men from an early morning house fire in Fairmount Heights and one was seriously injured.
Fire officials say they were called to a two-story home in the 5300 block of Sheriff Road about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday and arrived to find a working fire on the second floor. Firefighters rescued two men from the home.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Firefighters rescue 2 men from burning home
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze