7 injured in Texas house fire
Two young girls are in critical condition and are still currently hospitalized
AUSTIN, Texas — Austin firefighters had to fight through flames to rescue multiple people trapped in a house after a fire broke out early Monday morning.
All seven individuals sleeping in the structure that caught fire were taken to hospital.
Four people were taken to University Medical Center Brackenridge, including a pregnant 16-year-old and a 65-year-old man. Both are incubated from smoke burns.
Full story: Seven injured in East Austin house fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze