2 injured in Baltimore fire
No firefighters were injured in the blaze that seriously burned one of the victims
BALTIMORE — Two people have been injured in a fire that broke out in a Baltimore home.
Firefighters were called to the home on Belleview Avenue around 6 a.m. Tuesday. Fire department spokesman Kevin Cartwright says two people suffered burns in the blaze. One person had more serious injuries. They were taken to a hospital for treatment.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 injured in Baltimore fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze