Suicide is always preventable. If you are having thoughts of suicide or feeling suicidal, please call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline immediately at 800-273-8255. Counselors are also available to chat at www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org. Remember: You deserve to be supported, and it is never too late to seek help. Speak with someone today.
- Construction companies fined over $56K for violations in fatal N.C. fire
- $25K grant helps Wash. FD place extrication tool on new apparatus
- ‘Buyer beware’: A message from stressed-out firefighters
- Staffing challenges: The least satisfying part of the job
- Volunteer status at center of Wash. FFs’ fight for brain cancer coverage