2 adults, child pulled from icy Mass. pond
Arlington firefighters in survival suits waded into pond with rescue sled to reach victims, while police stayed on shore with buoys
The Lowell Sun
ARLINGTON, Mass. — Two adults and a child were pulled from a pond in Arlington after falling through the ice.
Police say the three were taken to area hospitals after the accident Sunday evening. Their conditions were not known.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 adults, child pulled from icy Mass. pond
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- Man runs back into burning building for 2 cans of beer
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze