UK firefighters pioneer world's first power jet
The jet uses a highly pressurized water which has graphite cutting material injected into it
Northampton Chronicle & Echo
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE, England — Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service is leading the world with a new technology which will help save more lives.
The county's service is pioneering a new cutting device, known as Cobra.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: UK firefighters pioneer world's first power jet
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of FireRescue1.com or its staff. If you cannot see comments, try disabling privacy and ad blocking plugins in your browser. All comments must comply with our Member Commenting Policy.
FireRescue1 top 5
- Official: FDNY firefighter may have been jolted from bucket
- NJ fire dept.'s apparatus fleet 'in dire need of replacing'
- Video: Volunteer firefighter-EMT rescues girl who fell out of bus
- Off-duty firefighter hospitalized after being shot multiple times
- More than 200 firefighters battle massive 5-alarm building blaze