Spotlight: Bulldozerfire tools designed by a firefighter to meet the needs of fellow responders to provide safety
The Bulldozer provides needed stabilization during extrication and it can be used with industrial standard extrication equipment
Company name: Bulldozerfire
Headquarters: Wingate, N.C.
Signature Product: The Bulldozer
1. Where did your company name originate from?
We wanted a name that would profile a reference to the use and thought of the tool in use as what it does.
2. What was the inspiration behind starting your company?
To make a tool that helps other fire departments in making their job easier and safer.
3. What is your signature product and how it work?
The Bulldozer. It provides needed stabilization during extrication and it can be used with industrial standard extrication equipment.
4. Why do you believe your products are essential to the fire community?
It provides an added layer of safety for rescue personnel and patients when they need it the most, by stabilizing the environment for more efficient extrication. Added efficiency equates to saved time.
5. What is the biggest challenge your company has faced?
Getting the Bulldozer out there to other departments to train with and use.
6. What makes your company unique?
Designed by a firefighter to meet the needs of his peers to provide safety. Manufactured in the USA.
7. What do your customers like best about your products?
Availability. I am always willing to answer questions and demonstrate.
8. What is the most rewarding part of serving the first responder community?
Representing the community, I serve and knowing that our product can make a significant impact on my fellow rescuers and victims.
9. Do you support any charitable organizations within public safety?
I support two of our fire departments (New Salem Volunteer Fire Department and Beaverlane Volunteer Fire department) and volunteer on both of them.
10. Is there any fun fact or trivia that you'd like to share with about your company?
Just seeing the looks on other firefighters' faces when we demo or when they have the opportunity to the use of Bulldozerfire rescue tool and see how they really do work and better than they thought.
11. What is next for your company? Any upcoming new projects or initiatives?
We're always thinking about new products that can help our fire departments.