ESS To Introduce the Advancer V-12™ Goggle with AVS™ Adjustable Ventilation System
Sun Valley, ID – Eye Safety Systems, Inc. (ESS) will soon be announcing the introduction of the Advancer V-12™ dual-mode goggle. Developed for modern warfare and tactical operations, the innovative eye protection system resolves the classic eyewear dilemma: how can one product function as a fully-enclosed goggle yet have the fog-resistant properties of an open sunglass?
ESS has answered this challenge with its patented AVS™ Adjustable Ventilation System. The AVS™ frame design allows the user to choose between two lens positions: Closed, to seal out dust and debris, or Advanced, for free circulation of fresh air to keep lenses from fogging. Users can easily change the AVS™ mode by simply clicking the lens between the closed or advanced (open) lens positions.
The Advancer V-12™ would look at home on the face of a street motorcycle rider, but the product’s features are tailored for the serious business of warfighting, law enforcement and fire/rescue.
- Patented AVS™ Adjustable Ventilation System for fog elimination and dust filtration
- Night Vision compatible, compact frame with extra-wide field of view
- Interchangeable anti-fragmentation lenses meeting ANSI Z87.1-2003+ and the rigorous military goggle ballistic impact specifications of MIL-V-43511C
- ESS’s advanced ClearZone FC™ anti-fog and anti scratch lens coatings
- Smooth, forgiving face seal for adaptive fit and low maintenance cleaning
- SideWinder™ Outrigger strap pivots for universal helmet compatibility
- Undistorted optics in either lens position
- Easy adjusting strap
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Protective hard case with zipper seal
- Compact, hard-shell Lens Pods™ for lenses not in use
- Clear, Smoke Gray, and Hi-Def Yellow lenses available
- Vice™ Prescription Insert accessory available May 2005