(eBook) Protecting Against Cyberattacks
A Guide for Public Safety Leaders
In collaboration with AMU and the International Association of Fire Chiefs
New and evolving technology is keeping firefighters safer and better protected. However, as the digital world continues to proliferate into our professional infrastructure, so does risk. Cyberattacks can cripple these technological systems and jeopardize our ability to protect lives and property. As a result, fire leaders have a new task: cybersecurity.
In this free guide, you’ll learn:
- Where your agency is vulnerable to attacks
- How to stay ahead of the hackers
- How criminals target personal information
- How to protect your agency from cyberattacks
- How to prepare for a cyberattack
- The Do’s and Don’ts of online activity
- And much more!
Request information from American Military University