‘Cars hanging around’ class presented by Clock Work Extrication
Clockwork Extrication partners with Southeastern Extrication School to cover the topics of vehicles hanging from structures, trees, guide wires, etc. and the challenges responders must manage. These extrication incidents also require the use of ladders and in many cases high angle rescue tactics while operating tools. Students will complete scenarios with vehicles in suspended positions utilizing a variety of tools, tactics and rope operations. Students must have completed a 24-hour rope rescue course. Certification must be provided with registration.
- Event Location: Tijuana Mexico
- Presented by Clock Work Extrication
- Powered by TNT Rescue’s Storm Series 2
- Class taught by Nationally recognized Instructors
- 3 Day Class, including accommodation: $650.00