The extrication topic features the latest news and resources on extrication after motor vehicle accidents. Firefighters can use this page to learn about maintaining extrication equipment, training on extrication techniques, or working at the scene of an MVA, including those involving modern vehicles. The extrication topic also features the latest heavy rescue tools, rescue systems, saws, spreaders, and tools designed to cut through new automotive materials. And if you’re looking to purchase new extrication tools, check out the FireRescue1 How-to-Buy Extrication Tools Guide.
- Construction companies fined over $56K for violations in fatal N.C. fire
- ‘Buyer beware’: A message from stressed-out firefighters
- Staffing challenges: The least satisfying part of the job
- Volunteer status at center of Wash. FFs’ fight for brain cancer coverage
- Calif. council approves funding to increase fire engine staffing