Hazards and Hazmat
The hazards and hazmat topic section covers operations involving hazardous materials – chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosive (CBRNE) incidents. Get the latest news related to hazmat incidents as well as original articles and videos covering emergency decontamination, identification of hazmat facilities, a review of hazmat training levels (awareness, operations and technician) and more.
- FirefighterCloseCalls.com marks 25-year anniversary with commemorative T-shirts
- Union: FDNY reduces number of FFs on 20 trucks due to budget cuts
- Tragedies, mishaps and close calls: 25 years of preventing LODDs through The Secret List
- 2 people found dead after 3 Calif. homes catch fire, igniting cache of ammunition
- If you see something, say something – but then what?