H2 Series Rotary Rescue Saw, from Cutters Edge
The New H2 Series Saws are engineered to work in the most extreme fire rescue conditions. The new Dual-Air Intake engine is available in three sizes: 74cc, 94cc and 119cc. Equipped with the Cutters Edge Black Diamond Blade and now our new carbide-tipped BULLETBLADE®, the Cutters Edge H2 Series Rotary Rescue Saws can cut virtually any material!
Developed with X TORQ® technology that utilizes Dual Air Intakes to split the airflow into one fresh-air stream and one clean-air stream for the fuel-air mixture. The fresh-air intake forms a barrier that delays the fresh fuel mix from entering the engine while assisting in exhausting the burned gases. Then the fuel-air mixture enters the engine, resulting in more power, higher torque, 75% less emissions and 20% more fuel economy than conventional 2-stroke engines.
Ergonomically designed Full Wrap Handles coated with Sure Grip Textured Rubber, and equipped with a K&N Air Filter, Aluminum Skid Plate and Momentary Contact On/Off Switch, the H² Series is engineered specifically for Fire Rescue Cutting in the most severe environments.
Notable Features Include:
- “D” Starter Handle with Extra-Large Opening for Gloves
- Durastarter™ Patented, Dust And Water Sealed Starter Unit For Superb Reliability
- Compression Release
- Air Purge Primer Bulb
- Momentary Contact On/Off Switch
- SmartCarb™ Automatic Filter Compensation For Full Power At All Times And In All Positions
- Active Air Filtration™ with K&N Filter That Flows Up To 300% More Air
- Integrated Tool Holder with Scrench Tool
- Water Kit Dust Handling System with Water Control Valve and Quick Connect Fittings
- Light Weight Magnesium Blade Guard with Cut-Out for Ease of Cleaning The Guard, And Instillation & Removal of The Blade
- Momentary Contact On/Off Switch To reduce Engine Flooding On Re-Starts
- Reflective Labels
- Covered Belt Guard Protects Drive Belt from Debris
- Belt Tension Indicator
- Skid Plate
- Fuel Level Indicator
- Textured Rubber Coated Full-Wrap Handle
- Reversible Cutting Arm For Inboard or Outboard (Flush) Cutting
“This Definitely Ain’t Your Father’s K-12 Anymore!”
About Cutters Edge
Cutters Edge was founded after it became apparent that the improved chain was only part of the solution and that a dedicated Fire Rescue Saw was needed to withstand the demands of the harsh, fireground environment. In 1987 Cutters Edge introduced the MULTI-CUT Fire Rescue Saw, the first chainsaw engineered specifically for the fire service, with features like Ram-Air Induction, One-Step Starting and a Two-Stage External Air Filter. In 1992 Cutters Edge introduced the D8 Guard/Depth Gauge, the first safety device that protected the operator from the chain and allowed the depth of cut to be set so that no structural members were cut.