Since 2001, FEMA’s Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG) has helped firefighters and other first responders obtain critically needed equipment, protective gear, emergency vehicles, training and other resources necessary for protecting the public and emergency personnel from fire and related hazards.
The application period, anticipated to open in January 2024, is typically just a few short weeks. Avoid the last-minute scramble and start gathering the information you need to submit a strong proposal now.
In this guide, you will learn:
- The importance of integrating data into your application.
- Tips for telling your department’s story.
- How grant priorities affect your AFG application.
- A step-by-step plan for completing your AFG application.
- A grant “get ready” checklist
- And much more!
Download your free guide by completing the “Get Access to this FireRescue1 Resource” box.