Las Vegas Shooting
A gunman opened fire on 22,000 Las Vegas concert attendees from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino on Sunday, Oct. 1, 2017. Scores of people were killed and more than 500 people were injured.
FireRescue1 coverage of the Las Vegas shooting spanned a variety of breaking news as well as expert analysis on topics like the importance of layperson bleeding control and recommendations from the FireRescue1 Editorial Advisory Board for mass gathering response, the FEMA after-action report, and a fire chief’s perspective on how first aid training helps citizens become first responders and saved lives in the aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting.
- 7 tips for passing the firefighter oral board
- Biden heads to Philadelphia for firefighters, fundraising
- Video: Historic abandoned Ind. school destroyed by fire
- 6 dead, nearly 2 dozen injured after severe storms tear through Tenn.
- Photos: Idaho firefighters deal with steep, snowy terrain in crash rescue