Special Coverage: Leveling Up Fire-Based EMS
Fire department call volumes reflect far more EMS responses than fully-involved fires. Today’s fire chiefs face unique challenges in staffing, equipping, housing, transporting and training the right crews for the job with the myriad of incidents they respond to. Incorporating new training modules and deployment models can help fire departments minimize response times, recover costs and optimize crew and apparatus deployment.
- Integrating student interns into your community paramedicine program
- Revenue cycle management: Lessons for the fire service CFO
- 5 tips to boost to fire-based EMS training performance
- Maintaining technical EMS skills: Where should fire departments draw the line?
- Code 3 Podcast: Paying for community paramedicine