FireWorks is not one-size-fits-all; it’s all about adaptability and customization for its customers
The more we get jammed up, the more we lose organizational trust, public trust ... and insurance coverage
A majority of first responder agencies lack necessary funds for purchasing equipment and technology
Termination of Columbia River Fire & Rescue Fire Chief Joel Medina follows two earlier no-confidence votes from the union
The mobile companion to Zoll Data Systems’ cloud-based ePCR software was designed to improve data quality and advance patient care
Six factors highlight why for-profit designs are not interchangeable with public safety operations
Apps and online tools can ease the burden of administrative paperwork – and not knowing where to begin on new projects
Some departments have not received a denial letter, nor have they received an award. How should they proceed for their 2022 AFG application?
A recent poll of FireRescue1 readers found a majority strongly favored one side of the issue
Two fire departments’ experiences incorporating the multi-faceted “air traffic controller” position into the ranks
- 2 people found dead after 3 Calif. homes catch fire, igniting cache of ammunition
- If you see something, say something – but then what?
- Ohio FF falls through floor, lands on FF below during house fire
- 6 Md. firefighters injured when fire truck overturns
- Conn. firefighters adopt kitten rescued from blaze