The international firefighting resource page covers news and training information about international fire and emergency medical departments. News articles focus on major incidents, such as the Grenfell Tower fire in London (pictured) incident and investigation, the Notre-Dame Cathedral fire in Paris, the Australian wildfires, including the deployment of U.S. firefighting forces, and more. Other articles focus on the lessons learned from such incidents and what the U.S. fire service can learn from increased networking and collaboration.
- Calif. county suspends tribal FDs over refusal to sign mutual aid contract
- A failure of imagination: The Our Lady of the Angels School tragedy
- Arbitrator orders embattled Ore. FD, union to renegotiate contract, wages
- Veteran Mo. FF files disability discrimination lawsuit
- New Orleans FFs call for training, equipment to fight swamp fires