The building construction resource page includes important information about how structures are designed and how such construction factors affect building strength, likelihood of collapse, interior layouts and other issues that could compromise firefighter safety.
- Videos: Conn. FFs respond to church collapse
- Los Angeles County FF’s widow sues homeowner, architect for unpermitted addition
- Videos: Colo. FFs battle 2 construction site fires over 3 days
- Video: 4 lessons from major N.C. modern wood construction fire
- One Meridian Plaza: Fatal high-rise fire prompts change