The Heat Exhaustion topic features news, tips and resources for planning your fire rehab procedures to ensure firefighters do not suffer heat injuries. Learn how to cool down when facing environmental heat or get information on the latest fireground rehab products to lower body temperature after working in extreme heat conditions.
- Why ‘Level A all the way’ isn’t the best way when it comes to PPE
- Firefighter injuries: The role of PPE in prevention and protection
- 5 most groundbreaking firefighter technologies
- How Cy-Fair VFD’s new gear reduced firefighter heat stress and recovery time
- Fire-Dex unveils a new clothing system approach to advance firefighter safety