The cyanide poisoning topic discusses a major occupational risk facing firefighters. Use this page to find tips and resources on recovering and performing rehab after encountering cyanide on the fireground, and keep up with the latest news on the medical advances that are helping make cyanide poisoning less dangerous in the fire service.
- Construction companies fined over $56K for violations in fatal N.C. fire
- $25K grant helps Wash. FD place extrication tool on new apparatus
- ‘Buyer beware’: A message from stressed-out firefighters
- Staffing challenges: The least satisfying part of the job
- Volunteer status at center of Wash. FFs’ fight for brain cancer coverage