The rehab resource page aims to educate firefighters about the importance of on-scene rehabilitation. Find news related to during- or post-fire scene rehab, plus tips and exclusive training articles to help you and your department implement a successful rehab program. This resource page also covers the threats posed by heat exhaustion, dehydration, and cyanide and carbon monoxide poisoning, as well as the latest products on the market that can assist fire departments in helping firefighters stay safer on the incident scene.
- Construction companies fined over $56K for violations in fatal N.C. fire
- $25K grant helps Wash. FD place extrication tool on new apparatus
- ‘Buyer beware’: A message from stressed-out firefighters
- Staffing challenges: The least satisfying part of the job
- Volunteer status at center of Wash. FFs’ fight for brain cancer coverage