The fire service is a tough industry, fueling countless emotions in the fire and rescue personnel who step up to protect their communities. FireRescue1 Voices is a place where firefighters across the country can speak up, tell their stories about difficult calls and voice their opinions about everything from what it takes to be a volunteer to the value of trade skills. If you want to share your story with the FireRescue1 community, please review our submission guidelines and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $25K grant helps Wash. FD place extrication tool on new apparatus
- ‘Buyer beware’: A message from stressed-out firefighters
- Staffing challenges: The least satisfying part of the job
- Volunteer status at center of Wash. FFs’ fight for brain cancer coverage
- Calif. council approves funding to increase fire engine staffing